Vu+ SOLO is developed with one clear mission: providing customers with a multi-talented HD Zapper at an affordable price. As the name implies, SOLO is integrated with one DVB-S2 tuner and the ZEN style front design representing the product concept of SOLO elegantly. While it may be succinct in its style, SOLO comes with all key components of hardware and software demanded by consumers of HD receivers. SOLO is truly the DVB-S2 HD zapper meeting the expectations of consumers in terms of performance and affordability. Since its launch in early 2010, the H/W and S/W of SOLO have been persistently improved and SOLO is regarded as one of the most reliable HD receiver in the market. For this reason, SOLO is being loved by customers in many parts of the world, proving its value as a reliable HD zapper.
High Distinctions of Vu+ SOLO
- Reliable HD Zapper based on the Linux TV APIs
- Comprehensive H/W and S/W features at an affordable price
- Unfailing H/W and S/W.
- DVB-S2 Single Tuner HD Zapper with PVR ready function
- Linux Operating System
- 1 x Smartcard-Reader
- 2 x Common Interface
- 2 x USB2.0
- 10/100Mbit Ethernet Interface
- Advance EPG (electronic program guide)
- Full automatic service scan
- Multimedia plug-in support
- Various OSD skin supported
- Low deep standby power consumption under 1.0 W